Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Consider yourself "Blog-Tagged"

I've been blog-tagged. I guess here are the rules: come up with 6 unimportant facts about myself, link back to the person who tagged my blog, and tag 6 new people.

This came from Steph

This is tough because everything about me is important, but I will give it a try.

  1. One of my pet peeves at the office is crappy staplers – when the staple doesn’t go through and just bends up, or it doesn’t bend after it goes through (leaving a nice sharp point that you can later rip your finger open on)
  2. I like to cook, not to be confused with baking (baking is for the women folk ;-D). I like throwing spices and stuff together in a pan as well as grilling up delicious meats and veggies
  3. My iPod has enough songs on it that I could listen to music for 9.87 days straight, without getting a single repeat. However my longest playlist is only 1142 songs. I am also obsessed with iTunes, making sure all my music is organized the way I like it with album covers and all.
  4. I am an aspiring Ham Radio operator, I am taking some classes to become an amateur operator starting next month.
  5. I don’t like cake, especially yellow or white. I like some pies and love the crisps, but cake is just too cakey.
  6. I have only fainted twice in my life, once from dehydration (I fell down a mountain, fractured my hip and sprained my knee), and once from a combination of low blood sugar and loss of blood (I cut my thumb tip off, the next morning when I took the bandage off I lost a bunch of blood, and knocked my head on the shower door a couple of times, while Candi was showering)
So now I am supposed to “tag” six other people, since the likelihood that 6 other people actually read this banter is rather slim I will just go with the default “tag” line, if you read this you have been tagged, sucker.

No comments: