Friday, June 27, 2008

It's 4:57 and I am ready to go home

So I still have a stupid half cast on my right hand. It is pretty annoying. But I get it off on Monday so that should make for some good times. I have found that I can type pretty well but my handwriting is absolutely horrible. I had to look at the incision; it is a lot longer than I thought would have been necessary. I guess that plate is like a salad plate or something. It is going to be a pretty cool scar though.

I have finished my summer classes for my first semester of my MBA program at Westminster. I really liked my classes; I feel like I learned a lot.

We decided to get our front yard redone by some trained professionals, so now Tom is working feverishly to make something beautiful out of our disastrous front yard. I am looking forward to him getting started on it, since I have been meaning to for months now. I guess it just speaks of my serial entrepreneurship nature. I love starting new projects, but then if it doesn’t come together rather quickly I get bored and lose interest. I think it is my patience that I really need to work on. Speaking of patience, I was promised another position with my current employer like 2 months ago and now it is going to be another month and a half, so I can train the new guy. I think I am going to ask for a raise in the interim, I think I have been performing well and I would like a little more money. I was supposed to be getting an increase with the new position, but that seems to be taking forever to actually happen.

Anyway it’s go time so peace out.

1 comment:

Stephanie L. said...

Nice job finishing up those classes, that's pretty sweet. Hope your hand heals up ok, I know how it is to have lingering disabilities (i.e., the inability to play guitar in Rock Band) due to poor healing of a fractured bone. My only hope is you'll still be able to play Halo when all is said and done. Good luck getting your raise and promotion to follow through.