Sunday, June 15, 2008

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

So I am going in for surgery on Tuesday. That should be a grand ole' occasion. I am trying to get my reading for my classes done before that so I don't have to worry about it while I am heavily medicated. They wouldn't let me schedule a time for the surgery, they will call me on Monday to tell me what time I can come in. Seems pretty pathetic to me that they can't schedule a surgery more than 24 hours in advance. It isn't even at the hospital so it isn't like it would be affected by emergency situations. I get to have a metal plate put into my hand with some screws, I will forever be searched at the airport.
Work is going well, they finally hired a replacement for me, so now sometime in the next two months I can move over to my new office. They are in the process of rebuilding a house that is next door to our current office for the purpose of expansion. I think it will work out pretty nicely once all is said and done.
School is nearly over for the summer, only two more of each of my classes. Seems like they just barely started too. They are going pretty well, I should get a pretty good grades this semester.
I got a new grill for father's day, it is pretty nice. We grilled up some burgers last night and I just wasn't used to how fast the new grill cooked, they came out a little dry, I even had it on low the whole time. I think I am going to get some of those ceramic heat dissipaters for the bottom to help spread out the flame a bit more.
Well that's all I have to say for now, maybe I will try to put up a post after my surgery, I try to do it before I get too far out of the "drunken state"

No comments: